Sunday, May 26, 2013

Happy Sunshine

Wearing: Bitching & Junkfood shorts and Rayban sunglasses

Today's sunshine and warmth made me want to post these pictures from last summer. Not sure what's happening to my face here, probably ate some sand or something. I do love winter purely for the satorial options but I feel like summer flew by way too quickly. Therefore I am immensely jealous of anyone who is going overseas in the next few months. Damnn you.
I did however get to dip into my memory bank to recount some of my last few holidays for jewelery store Lydali's blog. Head over there to check out some of the stunning pieces and you can check out my feature here. xx

11 comments:

  1. So Pretty!!
    I am waiting for you!!
    Happy GREEN Monday!!
    Besos from Rome!
    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Shorts! Also love the Sunnies <3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog! Of course we can follow each other! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shorts. really enjoy reading your blog.

    it would be great to hear from you and maybe follow me back
    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love summer- dreamy beach and beautiful seas!! My kinda livin

    great shots

    dawn
    www.dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your blog! Those shorts are divine!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shorts are soo delightful. You look great! :D x

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  9. How i love your Rayban sunglasses .. Perfect Summer !!
    Followed u on GFC #158

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx