Saturday, June 09, 2012

June Wishlist

(images sourced)

1. Shakuhachi houndstooth dress - I love houndstooth and this dress is perfect, also on sale right now = more perfect.
2. ASOS pluto heels - My love for pointed top heels is definitely increasing (see future post). The metal toe cap makes this black pump just that bit more special.
3. Rag & Bone jeans - I've been looking for a good pair of white jeans this winter, just to brighten up outfits etc. Tossing up between these and a cheaper Topshop pair (yes I am very stingey)
4. Sportsgirl gold textured top - Ever since seeing the Shakuhachi gold tee last year I've wanted one. This Sportsgirl one is just as amazing especially with the textured material.
5. Sportsgirl jumper - Ahh yes my love for mint. This jumper is slightly cropped and I can see myself wearing it with oversized tees creeping out the bottom. xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this mint jumper!
    xoxo

    www.secretsofmissdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh we are all frothing on white jeans too! we have some killer ones coming from dr denim for 99 bukeroos. def mandatory for spring xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx