Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Versace for H&M

(Images sourced)


A little late to post I know but I thought it was only right to show my adoration for the Versace for H&M collection. It's all been said before but this line is absolutely stunning, hitting all major trends with fabulous colours and florals and metallic details to the designs. My favourite pieces are the yellow and pink dresses (shown above), the floral bustier and floral leggings as well as the gorgeous palm tree pattern leggings, very summery. Also had to show you this beautiful red dress with the flowing cape. Amazing I just have absolutely no where to wear it to. Nevertheless I just wish there was a H&M store in Sydney :( what do you guys think of the collection? xx

4 comments:

  1. Incredible blog! I'll be following in the future xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh versace x h&m is amazingggg
    you're right about how perfect it all is :D
    i'm dying for the black studded dresses
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I first saw this collection and wasn't sure where I would wear it. I actually got a few things at the SF store, that sucks there isn't any in your city. I'm actually having a giveaway of the Versace H&M gold bracelet on my blog.

    xoDale
    savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx