Saturday, November 26, 2011

Silver Burgandy x The Inbetweeners



Wearing; Cue blazer, ASOS top, Cotton On jeans, Portmans belt & Oasis boots

Date night was Friday. I had planned on wearing a dress but the weather was just not going to let that happen so I chose these burgundy pants all alternatively rolled up and this new metallic top I received. Spiced it up with a leopard print belt, overall I think the effect was very (for lack of a better phrase) "casual chic".
Does anybody like the Inbetweeners? If you've never heard of the show, get on that band wagon right now. John and I are major fans and we saw the movie this weekend. So awesome and absolutely hysterically. Probably not to everyone's taste and probably more of a guy's show but I'm weird like that. xx

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of it but you look really chic in the cute silver top and your denim. Hope it was a really nice date night, very "casual chic"

    Following you now!
    xoDale
    savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit, right up my alley. Burgundy, metallic, leopard print = love!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog, I will definitely be following :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx