Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Silky White + Metallic Red


Wearing; Cue blazer, Sportsgirl singlet, Supre shorts, Oasis boots, Asos clutch & House of Harlow ring.


As you can see I finally got the clutch I wanted from this wishlist. John got it for me as a 'yay I've finally got a job' present. It's amazing. I love the colour and even though when I took it out one night some girls rudely pointed out to me that "it's just too big"; I love the size too.

I was tossing up whether or not to buy these shorts for a while. For one thing they are kinda see through and another thing, they kind of look like pyjama pants. Anyway I took the risk and spent the 20 dollars (oooh big spender) and haven't looked back. They are so comfy and add just that little something to every outfit. A good investment :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for your comment on my blog, am following you now on here and Bloglovin, would love for you to follow me too. Love the House of Harlow Ring. I have been lusting after that label for a while!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx