Monday, October 03, 2011

Lita






(Image via Solestruck.com)


I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend. I've decided that I hate alcohol and it's the devil's juice. Because I'm feeling sad that I missed out on a friend's 21st due to the horrible effects of vodka, I'm going to talk about something that I love and something that I know has been blogged a thousand times before; my Litas. You either hate them or love them, but the Lita is one seriously kickass shoe. With its 5inch heel and 2inch platform, it is surprisely one of the most comfortable shoes you will ever wear. I was genuinely shockled and flabbergasted that they did not hurt my poor beaten up feet once. If I had my way I would wear them to my end of year ball coming up this week; screw the formal dress code. And John is slowly but surely starting to like them after months of resentment that I was going to buy them. They now have almost every colour combination possibly including an american flag print and an awesome red sequin style. It's a shoe that I will never regret buying, and I think everyone should try them on. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Go on, I dare you. xx